Dietary knowledge is useless if you don’t know how to incorporate it into your life. We are creatures of habit, and habits dictate many of the things we do on a daily basis, including what and when we eat. For that reason, my approach to nutrition coaching is built around replacing old habits and triggers with more helpful ones.
BM Nutrition Coaching is powered by Precision Nutrition ProCoach, a system which has helped 45,000 people lose over 900,000 pounds in 15 years!
Unlike most diet plans, this isn’t a set of “rules” or a “one-size-fits-all” prescription. It’s a set of principles about how and why nutrition choices work.
For this reason the ProCoach system can help you regardless of your goal. Although the majority of my work is with weight loss clients, I can help anyone who wants to look and feel better whether that involves losing fat, building muscle or simply improving health and energy levels.
The programme delivers 24 habits over 12 months to ensure long-term sustainable weight loss. Every two weeks you are given a new habit to focus on which might relate to diet, stress management, sleep or lifestyle. Every day you check in to your online control panel where you will find daily nutrition lessons and assignments designed to help you firmly establish each habit before moving on to the next one.
This is not a journey you have to make on your own though. You receive full support from me as your coach, either online or in-person. We work together to ensure you overcome any issues, and I will be there to provide motivation and accountability when the going gets tough.
At the end of the year, as well as looking and feeling great, you will feel empowered to make a lifetime of choices which align perfectly with your health and fitness goals.
What exactly do you get with BM Nutrition Coaching?
- Twelve months of coaching, support and accountability. While ProCoach provides all the habits and lessons, my role is to help you overcome any problems and barriers, and help tailor the programme to your specific situation. You can contact me directly at any time from your ProCoach dashboard, or via email if you prefer. I monitor your responses to each of the lessons and offer feedback to help you understand and implement the habits and lessons, as well as how to adapt them to your requirements.
- One coaching meeting or Skype call every month to discuss your progress in more detail and deal with any issues you are facing.
- Your own private ProCoach dashboard which can be accessed on your computer, tablet or smartphone. ProCoach provides you with a new habit to work on every two weeks, followed by daily lessons and assignments designed to help you firmly establish each habit before moving on to the next. You have the choice of reading or listening to the daily lessons, and they typically take no more than 15 minutes to complete. The habits are carefully sequenced in a logical progression; early habits are more prescriptive to get the basic foundation in place, while later habits are more open-ended, allowing us to experiment and find what works best for you.
- A daily email with a link to each lesson or assignment in your dashboard. This serves as a reminder and greatly increases the chances of you completing the lessons.
- Monthly measurements with your choice of male or female member of staff. ProCoach allows you to record progress with measurements and photographs and shows you how you are progressing over the course of the programme. You can take all measurements yourself if you prefer.
- My guarantee that if you are not happy with the programme or your results for any reason you are entitled to a full refund.
Who is BM Nutrition Coaching suitable for?
Anyone who wants to improve how they look and feel. The programme is ideally suited to you if:
- You want to feel more confident about your body.
- You want to fit into clothes which have been lurking at the back of your wardrobe for years.
- You have tried numerous diets but nothing seems to work long-term.
- You have lost a lot of weight and now want to build muscle and improve your shape.
- You want to increase energy levels.
- You want to reduce your reliance on certain medications (please note this must be done in conjunction with your doctor).
- You want to establish healthy eating habits which are appropriate for the whole family.
- You are a recreational athlete who wants to boost energy levels and performance by getting leaner and stronger.
The programme is suitable for both men and women, and in fact there is a separate curriculum for male and female clients.
Who is BM Nutrition Coaching not suitable for?
My nutrition programme is not intended for the following people:
- Anyone who is in a hurry to get results. This is not a short-term diet, it’s a 12-month programme designed to ensure you come out the other end in great shape and fully equipped to stay in shape for life.
- Anyone who is not ready to change, or willing to take the 15 minutes or so required each day to improve yourself. This programme takes real commitment and, as with anything in life, you will get out of it what you put in.
- Competitive bodybuilders. You will certainly be able to build muscle on this programme if that is your goal, but not to the degree required to compete as a bodybuilder.
- High level performance athletes. While the programme can help to establish suitable baseline eating habits, it will not deliver all the information required to ensure you meet the specific nutrition requirements for your sport, especially if you compete in a weight category sport.
How do I sign up for BM Nutrition Coaching?
The first step is to arrange a free Success Session where we can discuss your specific requirements in more detail. Please click here to book your free consultation. We can either meet at Putton Mill or talk via Skype depending on where you live.